John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
Located in the heart of Boston’s historic Back Bay neighborhood, the Hynes Convention Center is one of the most desirable venues in the world.
The Hynes offers state-of-the-art amenities and services, from advanced technology and networking capabilities to our commitment to being green with earth-friendly initiatives, like composting 95 percent of our food waste. We’re so sure you’ll find everything you need at the Hynes that we’ve created the 3-2-1 Connect program—connecting your event with three leading hotel properties, two upscale shopping destinations, and the singular Hynes Convention Center. A short ride from Logan International Airport, and accessible to major roadways and public transportation, the Hynes is perfectly situated for both local and out-of-town guests.
Large enough for conferences, trade shows and conventions, the Hynes can also be configured to suit more intimate gatherings, such as meetings, training sessions, and receptions. At the Hynes, anything is possible. Between meetings, our impressive Boylston Street hallway offers attendees one-of-a-kind views of the Back Bay, the Charles River and Cambridge. And, with so many amenities nearby, your attendees won’t need to travel far to experience both the benefits of your event and the attractions of Boston.
Hynes Convention Center at a glance:
- 176,480 square feet of flexible exhibit space accommodating up to four concurrent events
- 35 carpeted, flexible meeting rooms
- 24,544-square-foot Grand Ballroom
- 5 exhibit halls, including an auditorium for 3,000
- Fiber-optic backbone links and T3 service, with complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Climate-controlled, all-season convention complex, connected by sky bridges to hotels, restaurants, and shopping