At the MCCA, we know our facilities are more than a gathering place for meetings and events to our exhibitors. In our buildings, exhibitors from across the globe come not only to experience our hospitality, but to do business face-to-face. And we pride ourselves in making that easy and productive for you.
At the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center and John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center, you’ll work with a team of event and exhibitor services professionals to make your exhibit the best that it can be by offering:
- A dedicated exhibitor services desk staffed during all move-in and show hours
- Custom online ordering for all facility booth services
- The ability to print and review invoices before, during and after your event
- Flexible labor rules that allow you to set up your own booth and electrical cords without the need to hire labor
- Unmatched technology services to keep you connected anywhere in our exhibit halls
Exhibitor Online Ordering
Need assistance? Contact the exhibitor services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-954-2230.
Exhibitior Rules & Regulations